segunda-feira, dezembro 11, 2006

Recordando...

Último dia de Casperiana em menos de 24 horas... de repente me bateu uma nostalgia!

"I wasn't looking for a lifetime with you
And I never thought it would hurt just to hear
'I do' and 'I do'
And I do a number on myself
And all that I thought to be
And you'll be the one
That just left me undone
By my own... hesitation

And for the million hours that we were
Well I'll smile and remember it all
Then I'll turn and go
While your story's completed, mine is a long way from done...

Well I'm on a champagne high
Where will I be when I stop wondering why?!"
...

Sister Hazel - Champagne High

1 Comments:

Blogger Talita R. C. said...

Oi!!

Viu só? Agora eu tenho um!!!

Passou?

Tatuagem? O que? Onde?

Beijos

12/11/2006 12:44 PM  

Postar um comentário

<< Home