domingo, outubro 08, 2006

Minhocas na cabeça

*Would you believe me if I said I'm tired of this?!*


É incrível o como acontecimentos recentes te fazem pensar sobre a sua vida...

... O que você faz...
... O como está gastando seu tempo...
... Se isso vale a pena...


É isso que me faz feliz?! ... É isso que eu quero?!

----------

I tried to climb your steps
I tried to chase you down
I tried to see how low I can get down to the ground
I tried to earn my way
I tried to tame this mind
You better believe that I tried to beat this
So when will this end
It goes on and on
Over and over and over again
Keep spinning around I know that it won't stop
'Till I step down from this for good

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anônimo said...

Eu também tenho dessas de vez em quando. Detesto isso!

10/14/2006 7:28 PM  

Postar um comentário

<< Home